Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting into shape

So... Getting back into shape.. Oh boy.. oh boy.. So lyle and I have decided we are going to start eating more healthy and work out more and we have been doing this for about a month now (thats amazing).  We started out running after work again like we used to and we did that really well for a while but then it started to just not interest me, I cant run for a long period of time and it was just not helping me I was losing interest fast.. So I thought maybe we should start swimming and then running like once a week if we get bored of swimming.. Well I do have to say we have been swimming for over 2-3 weeks every night after work (we are slackers on our weekend)  We have enjoyed it and havent tried talking ourselves out of it.  I think its been great for the both of us we both talk about how we feel much better after we work out.  I do have to say my motivation is I have already bought my wedding dress and it fits perfect, so I cant gain or lose much or it wont fit right when the wedding day so I have a motivation so it has helped me.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment